Women's Self Defense Seminars (Free!)
We offer free Women's Self Defense Seminars once a month on Saturdays.
We offer basic straight forward self-defense and personal safety information to women. Each month will present new techniques and special topics such as environmental weapons (household items).
Topics covered in these seminars have included:
- How to get out of wrist holds, arm locks, and choke holds.
- What you can do to avoid becoming a target.
- How and where to hit in order to surprise and injure the attacker.
- How to take down an attacker.
- How to recognize the danger signs and situations.
- What to yell in an emergency
- What to tell police after an assault.
Seminars are free to all women aged 14 and up. All information is presented in a friendly, non-threatening environment by a qualified Martial arts instructor. Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. Each seminar lasts 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
eMail us to register for the next seminar.
Return - Main Menu