- Know where the stairwells, elevators, and exits are.
- Don't stay in the office alone at night.
- Don't enter a dark office.
- Locate rooms you can run to and lock.
- Locate phones that can be used to call for help.
- Learn how to call for help.
- Locate fire alarms.
- Don't get into or exit an elevator with someone you don't trust. feel wrong about, or is lingering about.
- Before getting into an elevator, check to see which direction it's going in.
- When getting into an elevator, stand near the control panel where you can hit the alarm if necessary, and prevent the stop or lights button from being pushed.
- If someone suspicious get on, press the buttons for several different floors.
- If someone makes you nervous in an elevator, get off immediate
- Check all lobbies and vestibules for suspicious individuals before entering.
- Don't walk near corners, doors, etc. when alone in a building or on a floor.
- When leaving office, check hall before locking door.
- Don't enter a room that appears to have been broken into.
Return - Main Menu