Like all clubs we like to have new members. Membership in the Budokan is simple. All you have to do is join the U.S. Judo Association (on-line application) as a member of our club. We have no monthly dues or fees.
Membership in our club and in the USJA does carry some responsibilities. As a Budokan member we ask that you embrace these responsibilities and encourage others to do so as well.
- Actively participate in all club events.
- Maintain your membership by becoming a USJA life member or increasing your membership level.
- Make sure that your insurance is up-to-date.
- Follow the dojo's rules and regulations as posted.
- Play and practice safely.
- Come to practice with the right attitude and desire.
- Study and improve your judo knowledge and skills.
- Do not participate in any unlawful actions or activities.
- Adhere to the USJA Code of Conduct.
These responsibilities are not difficult and you can easily do them, so let's see you at practice.
Return - Main Menu